แต่งเอง วาดเอง เล่าเอง @ Stories and Illustration by me "Oath"

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2020

The most beautiful world



In the morning after a big storm the frogs and rabbits are dancing while the humming birds are singing. Everything comes back as usual again. The animals start to do their routines. I draw the picture in my mind the most beautiful in front of me. A little dear is drinking water beside his mother at the pond where the frogs are dancing on the huge lotus leaf in the middle of the  pond. My father is kissing my mother before he gets into the car and drives to work. I come back into my room and am ready to have breakfast. I like my mother's food and eat all delicious dishes. Today I have a story to tell in my class and I will explain how beautiful is nature which I saw from my bed room. I fell in love with animals, trees and everything I saw. That fills my heart with love and peace. I found the most beautiful world just looking out of my bed room.

From the 5 year-old boy.

Oath Nov 29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment