แต่งเอง วาดเอง เล่าเอง @ Stories and Illustration by me "Oath"

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Bake as you want overnight

 


"Phew! , it is a long day since 7:30 in the morning. I just wanted 5 minutes to sit and rest."

My name is Yam, 22 years old girl , living with the most kindness mother who own the best bakery shop in town. My father left us since I was 2 and  never came back. I did not have much memory about him but that was not make me sad because all I have is happiness and love from mother.

Since I graduated from a college as a coding, I work online most of the time which give me chances to help my mother running the bakery shop. I do coding after the store close. All are work well and I am happy with it.

We do not set up the store for sit in but delivery overnight. Yes, we only accept order online to make custom fancy cakes and cookies. However, we set up maximum 30 orders a day which creates long list customers for the whole year and every year. We also set up distance and location where Tom and I can delivery in the next day and never missed.

We are the family bakery shop and always be. My mother treated everyone like family members. There are only six of us, mother and Jane work in the kitchen, design and bake, Tom and I responsible in delivery and Sam and Jo take care of checking all order on the website and schedule customers on possible delivery day, of course overnight which is the next day before their special days.


I love everything in the bakery shop and love working with my mother and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment